The United Way of Northwest Florida partners with local businesses, individuals, and organizations to support important community initiatives and critical programs. When you get involved with United Way, you become part of a community-wide movement that tackles the underlying causes of problems to create real, lasting solutions.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Here are 7 easy ways you can get involved and make a difference in Bay, Calhoun, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, and Washington counties.
- MAKE A DONATION and support our Community Investment Fund which supports a network of critical programs and services. With your support, we can address problems that no single donor and no single organization can solve alone!
- HOST A CAMPAIGN Invite United Way of Northwest Florida into your workplace so your colleagues have an opportunity to learn about the issues facing our community and what they can do to make a difference.
- LEND YOUR TALENTS We offer several opportunities for individuals to enhance their leadership skills through strategic volunteer experiences. Build professional development while helping to strengthen our community by joining our Board of Directors, or other committees.
- VOLUNTEER Whether it’s a one-day activity, a quarterly project you're tackling yourself, or as a team, our staff is will connect you with a meaningful volunteer experience.
- SPONSOR Highlight your company as a community leader in front of our philanthropic base of supporters and organizations. A single donation that supports UWNWFL’s special events and programs will give your company exposure for an entire year to thousands of potential new customers and clients.
- ADVOCATE Tell your friends, family, and coworkers about the services and resources available to them like our Information & Referral Hotline, 211 Northwest Florida, or VITA, and our other tax assistance services.
- JOIN US AT SPECIAL EVENTS! Our Annual Meeting, Campaign Kickoff, and Day of Caring are just a few of the opportunities you have to get involved each year.